starmu
Doriti să reactionati la acest mesaj? Creati un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectati-vă pentru a continua.
starmu

http://starmu.no-ip.org server muonline

AcasaAcasa  CăutareCăutare  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  

rhynn rules

In jos 
AutorMesaj
STARMAN
Admin

Data de înscriere : 07/02/2008

rhynn rules Empty
MesajSubiect: rhynn rules   rhynn rules Icon_minitimeDum Noi 28, 2010 8:34 pm

i have few suggestions about new rules about forum, i have read all the 6 Rules that was in tropic Rules but something missing there , i have few ideeas how to do less (Spam,flod) ,a nice System For Warning and Banning also a good ideea about Posts without be deleted. Sow lets start at first :

1.of my ideea and i wait reply here to see what u think sow :

Less Spam,flood

You cant make a Double-post in a tropic (Double post mean 1 by 1 message ) exemple i post now Hello my name is Jack , and later next to my post i post Again ,What up . Ok sow i think u all undestend the ideea

2. Less Delete Posts

We need mr.marlowe to create a new Sub-Forum name Recycle Bin ,that Mods use to send all post not comform rules to Recycle Bin -sub-forum. (He can make the sub-forum vizible just for moderators and administrator).

3.New system of Warning and banning (also need a new sub-forum Name Warning users or if moderators allready have a Sub-forum vizible just for moderators thats ok ) lets start telling u :

For exemple A double-post was make by a user , the moderator move the double-post to Recycle bin Sub-forum and u Give a Warning with Red color to the user. When a user make 3-4 warnings That depends at Marlowe wish , he get a ban for a period of time also marlowe decide that. (moderator just type in Tropic after the double-post : Warning 1 for exemple . Ok sow that was few of my ideeas i wait reply i hope this Rules will be update soon because will be no more crazy forum Very Happy
Sus In jos
http://starmu.forumgratuit.ro

rhynn rules
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» rhynn tabs

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
starmu :: Categorie Principala :: Regulament StarMu-
Mergi direct la: